Due May 26
1. Join the 3-Caceres TINKERCAD class. I have shared your Tinkercad nickname with you in private comments.
2. Watch the Tinkercad introduction video “Making A Name Keychain.” Make sure to read the directions and watch all of the video segments.
3. You may choose to create a name keychain of your actual name, a nickname or other word of your choice. The assignment automatically saves in Tinkercad and I will be able to see your finished projects. You don’t need to send me any links.
4. I will be going over the steps during the Google Meet this week. Please join me.
5. Review the Lesson Calendar attached. If you are missing an assignment take some time to make up that work.