3EC: Spanish, Library, Art Music, EP
|September 27, 2021||September 28, 2021||September 29, 2021||September 30, 2021||October 1, 2021||October 2, 2021||October 3, 2021|
|October 4, 2021||October 5, 2021||October 6, 2021||October 7, 2021||October 8, 2021||October 9, 2021||October 10, 2021|
|October 11, 2021||October 12, 2021||October 13, 2021||October 14, 2021||October 15, 2021||October 16, 2021||October 17, 2021|
|October 18, 2021||October 19, 2021||October 20, 2021||October 21, 2021||October 22, 2021||October 23, 2021||October 24, 2021|
|October 25, 2021||October 26, 2021||October 27, 2021||October 28, 2021||October 29, 2021||October 30, 2021||October 31, 2021|
Hi Everyone, I’m so happy to see most of you are watching the physical education lessons and responding by sending a comment. It has also been great to see many of you in flipgrid videos demonstrating your awesome skills. Keep up the great work!
1) (Required) Watch the video lesson. Respond to the lesson in a comment sharing with me a)what you learned from the video and b)how you can create obstacles to practice footwork and agility. Remember that our natural environment is full of obstacles.
2) (Optional) Show yourself in action. Record a clip on flipgrid that shows you using obstacles to practice footwork and agility. For ideas, think of all the obstacles courses we challenge ourselves with when we’re in the Bradford gym. Be creative and have fun! :)Mr.M
Due May 26
1. Join the 3-Caceres TINKERCAD class. I have shared your Tinkercad nickname with you in private comments.
2. Watch the Tinkercad introduction video “Making A Name Keychain.” Make sure to read the directions and watch all of the video segments.
3. You may choose to create a name keychain of your actual name, a nickname or other word of your choice. The assignment automatically saves in Tinkercad and I will be able to see your finished projects. You don’t need to send me any links.
4. I will be going over the steps during the Google Meet this week. Please join me.
5. Review the Lesson Calendar attached. If you are missing an assignment take some time to make up that work.
Due Jun 26
Hello my favorite artists!
I uploaded a video of your project for this week. Remember, you can always press pause and play at your convenience.
Once you finish your art project, UPLOAD AN IMAGE on Google Classroom and mark your work as “turned in.” The image will help me verify that your work is complete. The link below can also show you how to upload images on Google Classroom.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Don’t forget to submit a picture of your lizard project from last week. If I responded to your lizard picture, then you are all set.
Watch the video.
If you were a book title what would it be?
Remember most words in titles begin with capital letters.
If I were a book title my title would be, Laugh Out Loud, because I like funny things and I try to find some humor in most situations.